Learning Style Assessment

Learning Style Assessment

How do you learn? Do you want to see it, feel it, or hear it? Knowing how you learn will help you develop mental keys while playing. There is so much left brain information in the game of golf that when you are able to create a right brain key, trigger, or swing thought, you will be able to get into the zone much quicker and easier.

You might be interested to know that the majority of golfers–around 80%– seem to be able to adapt and blend learning styles while still having a favored one. This is great news because the most effective mental pre-shot routine requires that you use some of all three. The other approximate 20% seems to be more limited in how they process information, and can struggle more with their games without even knowing why.

Whether you use multiple learning styles or only one, knowing and using yours can dramatically improve your lessons, practice and play.

Take a couple of minutes for the quiz and you just might take more than a couple strokes off your game!